Here at Little Dot Studios we are proud to be certified as a Great Place to Work. While being awarded this certification is a fantastic achievement, and a reflection of how valued everyone who works for us is, we understand that the modern workplace must be dynamic.
We live in a time of rapid change, both professionally and personally, and we understand that we have a responsibility to support all of our employees and their ever changing needs in order to protect their wellbeing and make sure everyone is proud to be a part of the Little Dot Team.
In light of this, we are very pleased to announce a series of new company policies that we introduced in January 2022, which we believe will further improve the quality of life for all our employees.
Gender Neutral Family Leave
- We are committed to challenge gender stereotypes by adopting a gender-inclusive approach to family leave. We support all employees, regardless of gender or gender identity, who become parents either via childbirth, adoption or surrogacy.
- Employees who become a parent and are the primary caregiver can receive up to 6 months at full pay during their child’s first year of birth or adoption. This gives employees the choice, flexibility and financial support to decide what is right for them.
- Secondary caregivers are entitled to 2 months full pay after the birth or adoption of their child.
- Little Dot Studios will take the necessary steps to support all employees experiencing menopausal symptoms and all aspects of menopause. We understand that symptoms can be debilitating, and this policy aims to outline the support to employees before, during, and after the menopause, general advice, and guidance for managers.
- The menopause policy is designed to empower women to ask for adjustments to ease symptoms, without embarrassment or detrimental impact to their jobs.
Pregnancy Loss Policy
- Little Dot Studios want to do all we can for employees who suffer the loss of a pregnancy. Pregnancy loss can be a frightening, lonely and traumatic experience for those that it happens to directly, but also for partners or surrogate mothers, therefore it is imperative that we are there for our employees in whatever way possible.
- We will provide two weeks full pay for anyone that suffers a pregnancy loss, whether it’s the mother or a partner.
Little Dot Helping Hand Fund
- The Little Dot Helping Hand Fund has been set for employees to apply for an interest-free loan which is repayable over 12 months. We recognise that there will be times that our employees may face personal financial hardship and want to show our employees that we are willing and able to support them should they need it.
By implementing these new policies we hope to continue to empower our employees to reach their full potential, both in their careers and in their personal lives. We place a huge level of emphasis on work/life balance and understand that sometimes there are things which take precedence over your job.
Ines Respini-Jones, Head of People at Little Dot Studios said “I am excited to be launching progressive policies that put our employee’s wellbeing and life choices at the front and centre of their employee experience at Little Dot Studios. We recognise that creating an engaging and inclusive workplace also means supporting our employees through all of life’s milestones and challenges.”
We hope that these new policies further cement Little Dot Studios as a Great Place to Work both in the eyes of the public but more importantly in the eyes of our employees, and we will always look to develop our policies and ways of working moving forward to challenge stereotypes, promote Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and support the mental health and wellbeing of all those we employ.
Does Little Dot Studios sound like the workplace for you? Be sure to check out our vacancies here. If you can’t see a role suitable for you, there could be in the future so don’t hesitate to get in touch on our Connect page.